Here you can find the scripts I’ve made for RPG Maker XP. These scripts work only with RPG Maker XP. There’s no warrant upon using them, so use at your own risk. It’s highly recommended that you place your scripts within the order shown on this page.
- Core Scripts These are scripts that have a major impact on a game and ought to be placed towards the top regardless of where they are categorized.
- Warrior Engine XP – v1.60
- Warrior of Addons – v1.32
- Scene_MenuBase – v1.00
- Scene_ShopBase – v1.06
- Battle Scripts These are scripts that affect the flow of battle. They adjust things from various appearances to small mechanical tweaks.
- Warrior CBS XP – v1.00 (comming soon)
- SBS Tankentai XP -v2.22
- ACMS The ACE Custom Menu System provides dramatic changes to both the menu and shop systems. However, besides providing various menu changes or involve changes regarding menus, these scripts have little impact on the game.
- ACE Title Screen – Simple – v1.04
- Website Launch from Title – v1.1
- ACE Menu Engine – v1.43
- Menu Formations – v1.0
- ACE Item System – v1.23
- Perishable Items – v1.0
- Throw Away Items – v1.0
- ACE Skill System – v1.01
- ACE Equip System – v1.15
- ACE Save System – v1.01
- ACE Status System – v2.07
- Rename Actor – v1.1
- ACE Option System – v1.41
- ACE Shop System (comming soon)
- ACE Skill Shop – v1.01
- ACE Common Event Shop (comming soon)
- ACE Title Screen – Simple – v1.04
- Custom ScenesThese scripts have little impact on the game, but provide various menu additions or involve changes regarding menus.
- Actor Biography – v3.03
- Bank System – v1.00
- Battle Arena – v1.00
- Bestairy – v3.1
- Hospital Fee – v2.00
- Pause Screen – v1.0
- Row Changer – v1.5
- Window Scripts These scripts were made to only enhance the menu and map, they have little to no impact on the game.
- Window Game Completion [RMXP] – v2.0
- Map Location Window – v1.1
- Field Scripts These scripts impact the field traveling portion of a game from tiles to maps.
- Event Chase Player – v1.0
- Event Name Display – v1.0
- On-Map Item Menu – v1.0
- Slippery Tiles – v1.0
- Gameplay Scripts Scripts here are scripts that affect how gameplay greatly. Though some of these are used only for battle, they will not be listed under gameplay for the fact that these scripts have extremely heavy influence on gameplay.
- Actor Approval Ratings – v1.1
- Max Limiter Breaker – v2.1
- No Zombie Leader! – v1.0
- Random Namer – v1.0
- TP Guage – v1.3
- Utility Scripts These are scripts that do not have player-impact but are primarily used for developers.
- ACE Debug Extension – v1.00
- Call Event – v1.0
- Item Icon Hue – v1.0
- Scene_Base – v1.5
- Scene_Title_Skip – v1.2 [Last Updated]
- Stop All Movement – v1.0
- Module.RPG::Audiofile Extentions – v1.0
- Module.RPG::BaseItem – v1.2
Total Scripts (43)
What’s posted here is for public use. Whether or not you use decide to share it with others, post it on other websites (unless stated otherwise), use it in your own games (free or commercial), I’m okay with that as long as credits are due to their respective parties. I don’t demand liberties or anything when the scripts are used for commercial games, but a free copy of the game would be nice~
Thanks for the scripts. I will put them to good use. I’ve already added most of your menu scripts into my game. I had some difficulty because I’m also using BlizzABS and Custom Resolution. I finally found an order that works. First Custom Resolution, then Ace Menu Scripts, BlizzABS, and last BlizzABS Custom Res controller. I wasn’t able to use the Blizz-Custom Res window fix because of some error, so now all my menus are on the left instead of the center. The Menu looks kind of odd squished to the left on a 1024 by 576px game. Not, but it’s not a big problem, I’ll find a fix somewhere.
The problem I do have is the text. All of the text in my entire game (excluding the main menu, as I have kept that default for now) is missing. Everything works, but it doesn’t display. I tried resetting the text color. No change. Any idea what It could be? Is there a way to change the text back to default? Or can you point me to which menu scripts of yours that may alter the text in some way?
Any advice helps, thanks 🙂
It’s been hours, but I seem to have it working. I removed the skills and equipment system pages and It works fine now.