Last Update: July 17, 2013
This script replaces the “Game End” option in the Main Menu altogether and giving the player some familiar options seen in many of today’s commercial RPG’s such as changing window skins, adjust sound volume, turning off animations during battle, and the like.
To install this script, open up your script editor and copy/paste this script to an open slot below Scene_Debug, and ACE Menu System but above Main. Remember to save.
# Script Calls – These commands are used with script calls.
~ Use the script call to change the bgm, bgs, or sfx sound rate by x increment. Use a negative value to lower the volume.
~Turns autodash on (true) or off (false).
~Turns Full Screen on (true) or off (false).
- Scroll down, adjust the various Variable values to something empty or predetermined.
- Go to the Windowskin folder in your project’s “Graphics” folder to insert the window skins you want to use there and adjust the WINDOW_HASH accordingly. Do the same with the Battle Music by going to your BGM folder in your project’s Audio folder and then adjust the MUSIC_HASH in the module.
- To Restore all back to default press [CTRL + ALT]
Script Conflicts and Compatability
Requires the script ‘Scene_Base‘ v1.5 or higher
Requires the script ‘Scene_MenuBase‘ v1.00 or higher
● Improved Coding
● Fixed the issue with the full_screen settings
● Added a comfirmation when trying to click on default.
● Added an layout image
● Added an option to allow the player to save & load their games
Pingback: Multi Variable Window [RMVXA] « Bigace World
Pingback: Event Chase Player [RMXP] | Bigace World
● Improved Coding
● Removed Bars, download Warrior Core Engine for Bars
● You can now set your own custom switches and variables to be a part of this list.
Compatibility with Scene_MenuBase to reduce lines and increase compatibility with other ACMS scripts
Pingback: I back and Scene_MenuBase [RMXP] | Bigace World
link is broken