Last Update: July 17, 2013
This script acts as a base script for my shop scripts, and it is required for each of those scripts. It has a number of shared classes and methods that thereby reduce unnecessary coding for those scripts.
It is, however, strictly a support script. It has no useful purpose on its own.
- This is really just a helper script, so it doesn’t have many features worth listing.
- It allows for easy creation of other shop systems. All that needs to be done is to make a subclass of the pre-made classes.
No real insructions. For any script that requires this, just paste it above Main and above the scripts that require it but below the default scripts.
I made this script to serve as a base for my own shop scripts (planned on making an Main Shop script, as well as a Skill and Common Event shop scripts), but it’s free to use if anybody else would like to make their own shop.
Script Conflicts and Compatibility
Requires the script ‘Scene_Base‘ v1.5 or higher
Requires the script ‘Scene_MenuBase‘ v1.00 or higher
Pingback: Scene_ShopBase [RMXP] « Bigace World
– Improved Coding
– Fixed Compatitbility Issues with other scenes
– Compatible with Max Limiter Breaker v2.0 & above
Pingback: ACE Item System [RMXP] « Bigace World
The link is broken, 404. 😦
Don’t know how that happened but its fixed now.
Pingback: ACE Skill Shop [RMXP] « Bigace World
v1.05 (Feb. 17, 2013)
● Improved Coding
● Added menu settings to the module
Compatibility with Scene_MenuBase to reduce lines and increase compatibility with other ACMS scripts
Pingback: I back and Scene_MenuBase [RMXP] | Bigace World
The link of the script is down, can you correct it ?