Last Updated: 01.22.2013
01.30.2012 (v1.0) – Initial Release
03.13.2012 (v1.1) – Fixed Incompatibilites
04.24.2012 (v2.0) – Overworked the system, Improved coding, Fix bugs
06.04.2012 (v2.4) – Improved coding, Add conditions to the ability page
08.21.2012 (v2.7) – Fixed Incompatibilites, Improved coding, added layouts
12.16.2012 (v3.0) – Improved coding and overworked system
01.22.2013 (v3.1) – Fixed Compatibility with ACE Status System
- Elemental and Status resist tables
- Enemies skill Page
- Show enemies description text
- You can test fight defeated monsters
- Some monsters data can stay hidden
Inside the script in the first comment.
This is an Advisory for those of you using multiple scripts. If you are using other scripts that rewrite the same classes or methods as this one, there may be a conflict and things will work incorrectly in unpredictable ways.
This script automatically adds itself to the default menu if you turn that feature on in the module.
Credits and Thanks
- Bigace360, for the script.
- Blizzard (Bitmap.Slice_text method)
- Kellessdee, for helping me add the conditions to the Bestairy
- Night_Runner, for helping fix a couple of things I was having trouble with
If you have any suggestion to add to the Monster Album, don’t hestitate to ask. But just know that there’s a chance that it won’t be added.